Quick start guide to Procreate class
Jenna is a self-taught graphic designer in practice for 5 years. When she started her business, professional commissions were not within her budget. Not wanting to give up on her love of art, she decided to take on the challenge of learning graphic design. Today, not only does she create her own hand drawn illustrations, her commissioned work can be found in many stationary and office supply businesses.
Her love of helping others and graphic design has turned into a full time business. She believes there is always room for everyone at the table and that passion and character should be lifted up. By coming together and lifting each person up, you can make a world of difference. One of the many differences coming to light as a result of this is this course.
If you are reading this, then likely you are in the same position she once was and want to take yourself closer to your goals, but not sure where to start. This Quick start guide to Procreate class will take you through the steps needed to become familiar with procreate and start your creative journey in graphic design.
What you'll learn
- Basic skills to navigate Procreate for any level Artists
- You will need an iPad, preferably a newer one (iPad air, iPad Pro or a recent iPad Mini)
- You will need the Procreate application from the app store
This course is a self-paced online workshop consisting of 4 weeks, you will also remain in the group after completion.
You will receive
- Exclusive Access to our Member only Facebook Classroom
- Downloadable PDF with course information, assignments, and links to helpful Procreate information and tools
- Access to weekly LIVE sessions
- Access to Instructor feedback on weekly assignments
- Access to basic Instructor Q&A, reduced pricing for 1:1 assistance
- Exclusive discounts on Procreate tools, commissions, and more!
Due to digital nature of this course, refunds are not extended once your PDF has been downloaded and/or you have accessed our Exclusive groups. Classroom sizes will be kept small to ensure for a positive experience.
Your course placement and information will be sent to you within one week of your assigned course. There is a download attached to your purchase with additional helpful information.